Sunday, June 15, 2014

Chocolate, Chocolate, and more Chocolate!

Normally, we here at Oregon AAA Alliance are not going to be big on promoting one company over another.  That being said, every once and a while, an AMAZING product comes along, and we are just TOO excited to not say something!

That moment came today!

TWO WORDS FOLKS...PREMIUM CHOCLATIERS!

We first heard about their Mini PeaNot Cups.  Since my kiddo was diagnosed with a peanut allergy, I have been jonesing for a Reces Peanut Butter Cup like no one's business.  But, I lived with it. Because compared to my daughter having an allergic reaction.  And then I heard about Premium Choclatiers.  Originally, I was tempted to buy my entire paycheck's worth, but I remembered that some brands promise to "taste like the original" and end up tasting like cardboard.  So, I bought one and patiently awaited.  HEAVEN!!! I won't tell you how quickly I ate that, but we will just say it did not last as long as it should have!

After that, I looked at their other products.  I was drawn to the No Whey and No No's.  Again, hesitant, I went with just one package of each.  Got them yesterday, and WOW!

So, here is my specific reviews of each:

Mini PeaNot:
-Tastes Like The Real Thing
-Use of Wow Butter gives great texture
-Treatment of Chocolate makes it SUPER close to Reces

No Whey:
-OMG...this totally tastes like Snickers!
-Carmel is Delish...gooey, good flavor
-Nougat is perfect

No No's:
-Cannot compare this to another candy (in flavor) but they are great.  They get the 6 year old allergic girls seal of approval
-Look similar to M&M's for cake decorating, etc.

Now, I know that some folks will complain about the price.  Folks, You get what you you pay for.  For a couple more bucks, I am THRILLED to put out the money to get something I have not had in forever (after all, haven't we all been eating the same stinking 3 pieces of candy forever)!

They label their candy as Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, and Nut Free.  My understanding is that they do still contain Corn and Soy.

I have an email out to Premium Choclatiers.  If I hear anything, I will update you.  You can check out their info yourself here!





No comments:

Post a Comment